Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm bored!!!

That is what came out of my daughter's mouth this morning. I can't help but think to myself all the things I could be doing right now if I had the time or space for that matter! There is a little ticking time bomb inside of me that is ready to explode with possibilities for life. All I can think of at this moment is where to begin my journey after graduation. Do I pursue a law degree? Lord knows I love to argue and prove people wrong! Should I be a teacher? Not sure my short temper can handle 20 brats in one room. Ugh. And around and around we go. The daily battle with my thoughts takes up the majority of my day. I don't have time to be bored. Oh, did I mention that I have no space either? Here I am, finally on the right path, I'm getting somewhere, I think I have an idea....and $%^$%# my foot! Yet ANOTHER one of Bella's million toys I step on and my thoughts are all over the place one again. Sidetracked. Definitely one of the words that will describe me during the day! Hell, even this blog is all over the place! So, I can't help but wonder, while all these toys are there either to play with or to pick up....how the hell does this child find time to be bored?! Allow me to share the current state of my living room:

No comments:

Post a Comment