Saturday, July 3, 2010

Keeping to myself

A "friend" of mine decides to end our friendship because the man I want to be with doesn't meet my "friends" "standards" as to what a real man is. Call me crazy but you have to be a real man in order to know what the hell a real man is. He thinks becuase he racks in 6 figures a year and drives a sports car that he qualifies as a real man. At least that is what spewed out of his mouth. I thought this kind of behavior stayed in high school but apparently some people have a hard time growing the fuck up. I would imagine a good friend would be happy for you when you found someone special that you wanted to be with. Guess I thought wrong. Oh well. At the end of the day, no matter who comes and goes, I still have the man I want to be with. The one that no matter what people think of him, he is still the best thing that's happened to me. That's all that matters to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment