Friday, March 5, 2010

I should be studying....

but instead I'm sitting here thinking of all the awesome clothes I could be designing. There are so many styles, so many colors, patterns...the possibilities are endless. I just see a pair of shoes and I can come up with an idea for an outfit!Too bad I can't draw. If I knew the first thing about drawing more than stick figures I would totally go into fashion design. I know a very talented person that has made clothes for herself among other home decor! She's unbelievably talented! She and I could seriously do some good damage with my designing (minus the drawing) talent and color matching and her crafting talent. I think I'm blabbing...but I know what I'm trying to say. LOL. Dream on, dream away.....back to reality and the 15 page debate essay I must write!

No comments:

Post a Comment